West Palm Beach Association Management
- Allow multiple forms of payment for residents (E-check, Debit, Credit, Paper check).
- Employee Payroll processing and set up.
- Reserve Analysis creation and Implementation
- Collect all assessments due to the association and deposit monies in applicable accounts.
- Download and record lock-box electronic payment data.
- Send collection letters to all delinquent accounts and post appropriate fees.
- Prepare and submit delinquent account to association attorney.
- Monitor and supervise the progress of lien and foreclosure attorney action.
- Receive, review, verify, and submit for payment all invoices, utilities and contractual services.
- Prepare checks ( with backup data) for association officer's signatures if needed.
- Prepare monthly financial reports reflecting the general ledger, monthly balance, Delinquency, and current income and expense of the association.
- Maintain the integrity of financial records for the association C.P.A. year end report and tax returns.
- Prepare annual budget for association review, adjustment, and approval.
- Assist in filing the annual corporate uniform business report with the Florida Secretary of State.
- Attend board meetings and the annual member meetings
- Prepare and distribute all notices, proxies and ballots required for meetings.
- Take and prepare minutes for the secretary if needed.
- Email Board of Directors meeting packages before meetings including: agenda, minutes, financials, reports, and proposals.
- Liaise with associations attorney, C.P.A., insurance agent and other professionals.
- Act to enforce the associations governing documents through property inspections, issuing violations notices, working with fining committee and attending mediation hearings.
- Maintain association records and provide supervised access to homeowners.
- Supervise associations contractors, validate and review license and insurance of contractors working on the property.
- Help develop scope of work and RFP to obtain competitive bids for maintenance and projects.
- Provide 24 hour emergency service line.
- Assist homeowners with association business promptly and responsively.
- Supervise sale and rental process for all tenants and new owners.
- Create and implement new systems and forms for the association.
- Maintain rent and lease database and require renewal of lease and approval.
- Maintain up to date owner database with emergency contact information.
- Onsite Inspections/Compliance visits.
- Maintenance tracking and request system.
- Architectural tracking and follow up processing.
- Preventative maintenance tracking and implementation.
How we differ
- Online application and streamline interview process.
- Online orientation process set up and implementation.
- Streaming and interactive E-Board meetings
- All documents accessible online and can be emailed in minutes.
- Social Media association group set up and monitoring
- Online payments cash, e-check, and credit/debit card
- 24 hour maintenance call center with online portal for repair request and messaging.
- Property manager scoring and review platform
- 100% transparency with fees and charges.
- Investing and studying new technologies to help your community prosper.
Inquire About Our Services
What Our Clients Say
West Palm Beach Area Information
West Palm Beach is a city in and the county seat of Palm Beach County, Florida, United States. It is one of the three main cities in South Florida. The population was 99,919 at the 2010 census. The University of Florida Bureau of Economic and Business Research (BEBR) estimates a 2014 population of 104,031, a 4.1% increase from 2010. It is the oldest municipality in the Miami metropolitan area, having been incorporated as a city two years before Miami in November 1894. West Palm Beach is located approximately 68 miles (109 km) north of Downtown Miami. It is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which was home to an estimated 6,012,331 people at the 2015 census. Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve