Let us Manage your Boca Raton Rental Property
At Jilsa Management, we have a wealth of experience managing properties in Boca Raton FL, West Palm Beach, and the surrounding areas.
Our property managers have more than 45 years of collective experience and offer some of the best services in the real estate industry.
Our Boca Raton property management business has a reputation for comprehensive property management services as we cover everything from management of the leasing guarantee to the creation of a pet guarantee.
At Jilsa Management our property managers believe we are among the best property management companies in the Boca Raton FL area as we take a more personal approach when it comes to our property management and association management services.
These are widely appreciated in the communities we serve. Our company also uses the latest technology to the benefit of your Boca Raton FL property.
The property management experience we have acquired and our knowledge of the local Boca Raton FL communities puts us in a unique position to meet your management needs both as a community and as a homeowner.
Association Management Services
At Jilsa Management we are a reliable property management business, as we have a good understanding of the local communities and community associations that we serve and what it takes to provide efficient association management in Boca Raton FL.
Accounting and Reporting
When you work with a property manager, they manage the accounts and financial reports of various associations across Boca Raton FL, and the surrounding areas so you can be assured your rental property is in the best hands.
We assist each of these associations in maintaining their financial stability as well as carrying out other accounting activities that create efficiency.
Working with a Boca Raton FL property manager means they provide accounting services that include:
- To collect rent payments from the residents using multiple payment methods
- Processing employee payrolls
- Sending collection letters to delinquent accounts and posting the appropriate fees
- Preparation and submission of delinquent accounts to the association attorney
- Preparing an annual budget to be reviewed by the association
We offer Boca Raton FL property management products to different associations to help them run more smoothly. Our professionals utilize proven property management strategies that help the associations to be more effective.
Some of the association management activities we undertake include:
- A Boca Raton FL property manager will attend annual member and board meetings
- Liaising with the association’s attorney, CPA, Insurance agents, and other professionals
- Enforcing the association’s governing documents
- Supervising the association’s contractors
- Supervising the sale and rental process for new owners and tenants
Our management services aim to ensure all the members of the local associations adhere to the guidelines and their properties meet the set standard.
The Jilsa Management team strives to assist each Boca Raton FL association in reaching its potential both administratively and financially.
Multi-family Property Management
In the management of multi-family properties, we offer the owner, property maintenance services as well as asset-related services.
Our personalized Boca Raton FL property management services aim to assist landlords in the operation of their businesses in the rental market. Like any other business, rental real estate can be tuned to minimize expenses and maximize income, providing the owners with a great return on investment.
To help the property owners achieve this, our property managers provide services such as:
- Compiling monthly income and expense reports
- Analysis of the monthly cap rate
- Maintenance and expense auditing
- Monthly deposit reconciliation and audit
These financial services are essential in keeping track of the property’s cash flow and maximizing its returns.
Property Maintenance Services
Maintaining a property is essential for keeping the tenant turnover rate to a minimum and securing the owner’s rental income, which is why the leasing agents at Jilsa Management have an array of maintenance services, executed by the best professionals in the area.
The successful property management maintenance services we provide include:
- Maintenance coordination and repair for your Boca Raton FL property
- Property inspections every 90 days
- Value add analysis
- Move-in and move out inspections for all rental properties
- Prompt response to tenants’ maintenance requests to safeguard your investment properties
Asset Relationship Services
Our Florida management and Boca Raton FL real estate asset relationship services aim at keeping the property’s occupancy high by selecting the best tenants and then finding new tenants in a short time should a tenant vacate the property.
To achieve this, our experts provide a property management solution that includes:
- Free rental analysis and property management agreement creation
- Implement strategic marketing and advertising plan to maximize your rent income.
- Thorough screening of potential tenants to find quality tenants by assessing their rental history and criminal background checks
- Rent collection and management of anything that does cost money in your rental, including ensuring your tenants pay rent.
- Direct monthly deposits of rental income
At Jilsa Management, we understand the different aspects involved in managing a property or multiple properties.
If you choose to use our Florida property management service, we assure you that your Boca Raton investment property will be in great hands through our residential property management services.
Reach out to a property manager today to find out how we can help you maximize your Boca Raton FL real estate investment.
About Boca Raton, Florida
Boca Raton is the southernmost city in Palm Beach County, in the South Florida area. The name ‘Boca Raton’ has quizzed both locals and visitors. Its Spanish name translates to ‘The Rat’s Mouth’ representing the sharp inlets and rocky waters that make up the city.
The city has a reputation for its lively concerts, international art exhibits, outdoor festivals, and world-class museums. And don’t forget about the beaches. There are several beaches near Boca Raton that you can visit, including South Beach Park, Red Reef Park, and Bark Park Dog Beach.
Boca Raton FL is not only a vibrant city, but it is also a great place for business. It truly provides the best of both worlds in entrepreneurship and entertainment.
Here are a few of the best sights in Boca Raton:
- Mizner Park
- Gumbo Limbo Environmental Complex
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in Pearl City
- Boca Express Train Museum
- Sugar Sand Park
Areas we’re serving
Atlantis, Boynton Beach, Boca Raton, Golf, Highland Beach, Jupiter Inlet Colony, Lantana, Ocean Ridge, Pahokee, Royal Palm Beach, Wellington, Orlando, Greenacres, Hypoluxo, Lake Clarke Shores, Manalapan, Magnolia Park, Palm Beach Shores, South Bay, Westlake, Miami, Delray Beach, Gulf Stream, Juno Beach, Lake Park, Loxahatchee Groves, Palm Beach, Palm Springs, South Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Glen Ridge, Haverhill, Jupiter, Riviera Beach, Lake Worth Beach, North Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Tequesta