Boca Raton Association Management
- Allow multiple forms of payment for residents (E-check, Debit, Credit, Paper check).
- Employee Payroll processing and set up.
- Reserve Analysis creation and Implementation
- Collect all assessments due to the association and deposit monies in applicable accounts.
- Download and record lock-box electronic payment data.
- Send collection letters to all delinquent accounts and post appropriate fees.
- Prepare and submit delinquent account to association attorney.
- Monitor and supervise the progress of lien and foreclosure attorney action.
- Receive, review, verify, and submit for payment all invoices, utilities and contractual services.
- Prepare checks ( with backup data) for association officer's signatures if needed.
- Prepare monthly financial reports reflecting the general ledger, monthly balance, Delinquency, and current income and expense of the association.
- Maintain the integrity of financial records for the association C.P.A. year end report and tax returns.
- Prepare annual budget for association review, adjustment, and approval.
- Assist in filing the annual corporate uniform business report with the Florida Secretary of State.
- Attend board meetings and the annual member meetings
- Prepare and distribute all notices, proxies and ballots required for meetings.
- Take and prepare minutes for the secretary if needed.
- Email Board of Directors meeting packages before meetings including: agenda, minutes, financials, reports, and proposals.
- Liaise with associations attorney, C.P.A., insurance agent and other professionals.
- Act to enforce the associations governing documents through property inspections, issuing violations notices, working with fining committee and attending mediation hearings.
- Maintain association records and provide supervised access to homeowners.
- Supervise associations contractors, validate and review license and insurance of contractors working on the property.
- Help develop scope of work and RFP to obtain competitive bids for maintenance and projects.
- Provide 24 hour emergency service line.
- Assist homeowners with association business promptly and responsively.
- Supervise sale and rental process for all tenants and new owners.
- Create and implement new systems and forms for the association.
- Maintain rent and lease database and require renewal of lease and approval.
- Maintain up to date owner database with emergency contact information.
- Onsite Inspections/Compliance visits.
- Maintenance tracking and request system.
- Architectural tracking and follow up processing.
- Preventative maintenance tracking and implementation.
How we differ
- Online application and streamline interview process.
- Online orientation process set up and implementation.
- Streaming and interactive E-Board meetings
- All documents accessible online and can be emailed in minutes.
- Social Media association group set up and monitoring
- Online payments cash, e check, and debit
- 24 hour maintenance call center with online portal for repair request and messaging.
- Property manager scoring and review platform
- Streamline repair process with delays caused by our negligence being reimbursed by the company on a sliding scale
- $1 paid towards association dues for missed calls *
- 100% transparency with fees and charges.
- Investing and studying new technologies to help your community prosper.
Inquire About Our Services
What Our Clients Say
Boca Raton Area Information
Is the southernmost city in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States, first incorporated on August 2, 1924 as "Bocaratone,"
and then incorporated as "Boca Raton" in 1925. The 2015 population estimated by the U.S. Census Bureau was 93,235.
However, approximately 200,000 people with a Boca Raton postal address reside outside its municipal boundaries.
Such areas include newer developments like West Boca Raton. As a business center, the city also experiences significant
daytime population increases. It is one of the wealthiest communities in South Florida. Boca Raton is 43 miles (69 km)
north of Miami and is a principal city of the Miami metropolitan area, which had a population of 6,012,331 people as of 2015.
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve