“Changing the way you think about property management one client at a time.”
Jilsa Management is an experienced and established family - owned enterprise providing HOA/Condominium association management, Multi-family management, and Grounds maintenance services to our communities in South Florida
Our approach to property management is different from other companies. We are a family oriented and technology focused company. From enhanced customer service to new technologies that are available, we want to offer the best for our communities.
Every month is a new beginning with Jilsa Management. We want to earn your business and prove our worth. With easy to understand contracts with no cancelation fees. If you are not happy with our service there is nothing to hold you back.
We put a face behind the company. Our property managers are known by the residents that they serve in every community that we manage. Our property managers are always available for conversation and aim to provide the personalized service that every community deserves.
- Jilsa Management currently manages HOA/Condominium Communities in Broward and Palm Beach and North Miami counties.
- We offer full service HOA/Condominium association management services, Self Management services, and Janatorial/Grounds Maintenance services
- Revenues from association management services equaled to 80% of total revenue.
- 4 Full Time property managers with a total of over 45 years property management experience.
- On site staff available for communities that need full time property managers.
- Accounting department 1 full time 3 part-time (virtual).
- Maintenance staff available for grounds maintenance or janatorial services.
- Banking and Finance
- Transportation and Construction
- Accounting and Risk Analysis
- Real Estate and Customer Service
- Property Management and Maintenance
- Vendor Management and Oversite
- PNC Bank
- Florida Community Bank
- The transfer process can usually take anywhere from 30-60 days depending on the complexity of the association. This covers:
- Transferring all required documents to the new management company.
- Creating resident profiles online and uploading homeowner data.
- Setting up bank accounts for online payments (if needed).
- Creating new bank accounts if needed.
- Updating all vendors, contractors, homeowners, Insurance, and utility companies with the change in management companies.
- Reviewing current outstanding maintenance, service, collection, and legal issues with the association.
- Review and implementation of association policies and procedures.
- Creation and implementation of new procedures.