Orlando Association Management
- Allow multiple forms of payment for residents (E-check, Debit, Credit, Paper check).
- Employee Payroll processing and set up.
- Reserve Analysis creation and Implementation
- Collect all assessments due to the association and deposit monies in applicable accounts.
- Download and record lock-box electronic payment data.
- Send collection letters to all delinquent accounts and post appropriate fees.
- Prepare and submit delinquent account to association attorney.
- Monitor and supervise the progress of lien and foreclosure attorney action.
- Receive, review, verify, and submit for payment all invoices, utilities and contractual services.
- Prepare checks ( with backup data) for association officer's signatures if needed.
- Prepare monthly financial reports reflecting the general ledger, monthly balance, Delinquency, and current income and expense of the association.
- Maintain the integrity of financial records for the association C.P.A. year end report and tax returns.
- Prepare annual budget for association review, adjustment, and approval.
- Assist in filing the annual corporate uniform business report with the Florida Secretary of State.
- Attend board meetings and the annual member meetings
- Prepare and distribute all notices, proxies and ballots required for meetings.
- Take and prepare minutes for the secretary if needed.
- Email Board of Directors meeting packages before meetings including: agenda, minutes, financials, reports, and proposals.
- Liaise with associations attorney, C.P.A., insurance agent and other professionals.
- Act to enforce the associations governing documents through property inspections, issuing violations notices, working with fining committee and attending mediation hearings.
- Maintain association records and provide supervised access to homeowners.
- Supervise associations contractors, validate and review license and insurance of contractors working on the property.
- Help develop scope of work and RFP to obtain competitive bids for maintenance and projects.
- Provide 24 hour emergency service line.
- Assist homeowners with association business promptly and responsively.
- Supervise sale and rental process for all tenants and new owners.
- Create and implement new systems and forms for the association.
- Maintain rent and lease database and require renewal of lease and approval.
- Maintain up to date owner database with emergency contact information.
- Onsite Inspections/Compliance visits.
- Maintenance tracking and request system.
- Architectural tracking and follow up processing.
- Preventative maintenance tracking and implementation.
How we differ
- Online application and streamline interview process.
- Online orientation process set up and implementation.
- Streaming and interactive E-Board meetings
- All documents accessible online and can be emailed in minutes.
- Social Media association group set up and monitoring
- Online payments cash, e check, and debit
- 24 hour maintenance call center with online portal for repair request and messaging.
- Property manager scoring and review platform
- Streamline repair process with delays caused by our negligence being reimbursed by the company on a sliding scale
- $1 paid towards association dues for missed calls *
- 100% transparency with fees and charges.
- Investing and studying new technologies to help your community prosper.
Inquire About Our Services
What Our Clients Say
Orlando Area Information
Is a city in the U.S. state of Florida and the county seat of Orange County.
Located in Central Florida, it is the center of the Orlando metropolitan area, which had a population of 2,387,138,
according to U.S. Census Bureau figures released in March 2016. These figures make it the 24th-largest metropolitan area
in the United States, the sixth-largest metropolitan area in the Southern United States,
and the third-largest metropolitan area in Florida. As of 2015, Orlando had an estimated city-proper
population of 277,173, making it the 73rd-largest city in the United States, the fourth-largest city in
Florida, and the state's largest inland city.
Source From Wikipedia
Areas We Serve